What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain, and the way the equipment is used, cookies can be used to recognize the user.
- Analysis: These are those cookies that, processed by us or by a third party, enable us to quantify the number of users to the site, and therefore, undertake measurement and statistical analyses of the use made by the users of the service. To do this, we analyse visitors’ browsing behaviours on our website, helping to improve user experience.
- [Other purposes]
Details of the cookies used on this web page is as follows:
Note: “Proprietary” cookies are used only by the owner of this website, and “Third-party” cookies are also used by the service provider that is detailed in the table above.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options available on your computer.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we&redirectlocale=es
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: check relevant information pertaining to the browser(s) installed on your device.